How does it work?
- Hypoxic and hyperoxic breathing gas mixtures are supplied via a facial mask.
- The switchover between gas mixtures throughout a procedure performed automatically, controlled by biofeedback principle using SRT® technology.
- The hypoxic treatment parameters are determined after a preliminary assessment of the patient’s ability to adapt to hypoxic gas mixtures, by doing the Hypoxic Test.
- Built-in intelligent software automatically identifies and suggests key treatment parameters for the Individual Treatment Program, based on the results of the hypoxic test.
- At the end of each test, procedure, and treatment course ReOxy generates a summary report in pdf.