Easy to operate
Select or enter a patient to the patient & procedure database management system.
Confirm the calculated procedure parameters and alarm limits. Put on the sensor and mask.
During the procedure, ReOxy monitors SpO2, PR and O2. The procedure lasts for 30-60 min.
Blending and supply of gas mixtures
hypoxic (10-14% O2)
hyperoxic (30-40 % O2)
- Automatic switching of gas flows (SRT‑technology)
- Automatic flow volume regulation
Intellectual control system
- Automatic analysis of test results
- Monitoring of heart rate and blood oxygen
saturation powered by leading Masimo SET technology
- Maintenance of patient database, providing for data
export and further statistical analysis
- Possibilities for updating built-in software
Multi-level safety system
- automatic switch between gas flows when reaching maximal and minimal threshold values
- manual gas flows switch
- integrated safety valve (automatic supply of ambient air)
- alarm signals (acoustic and visual warnings)
rates registered powered by Masimo SET technology
- Display of current and preset parameters for the procedure
- Mode indication (hyperoxic/hypoxic)
- Entry of patient data, choice of procedure parameters
- Integrated control display
ReOxy device intended use
Any other use of the unit beyond these limits is prohibited and is not considered as unintended use! Claims of any kind against the manufacturer and/or his authorized representatives resulting from damage caused by unintended use of the unit are excluded. The operator is solely liable for any damage resulting from unintended use.