Ai Mediq took part in the 2019 Congress of the European Cardiology Society in Paris, France. This year Ai Mediq has had detailed feedback from key opinion leaders and are looking into possible options to introduce ReOxy, our core product, to rehabilitation of chronic heart failure patients. We believe our innovative approach will be able to assist with resolving the ever-growing pain of heart failure patients rehabilitation. It is our pleasure that the proposed solution has encountered positive feedback from the European Cardiological Society.
On a separate note, we would like to express our gratitude to prominent specialists who had significantly contributed to our discussions on finding the best way to introduce our ground-breaking method into day-to-day cardiology practice:
- Prof. John Cleland – Robertson Centre for Biostatistics & Clinical Trials, Glasgow, United Kingdom.
- Prof. Fausto J. Pinto – University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Prof. Maurizio Volterrani – Department of Cardiology, IRCCS San Raffaele Pisana, Rome, Italy.
- Prof. Roberto Franco Pedretti – Istituti Clinici Scientifici Maugeri, IRCCS, Institute of Pavia, Italy.
- Prof. Josef Niebauer – Paracelsus Medical University Salzburg, Austria.
- Prof. Stefan Störk – Universitaetsklinikum Wuerzburg, Germany.
- Prof. Dr Wolfram Döhner – Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany.
We were honoured meeting you at our stand, and are looking forward to furthering cooperation aimed at cardiological patients health and quality of life improvement.
Also, we would like to heartfully thank all doctors and scientists who found an opportunity to visit our booth during the trade-show while searching for innovative methods to rehabilitate their cardiological patients with our game-changing approach – Interval Hypoxic Hyperoxic Therapy with ReOxy.